Say hello to Nick Elliot, our Company Secretary Advisor

30 October 2023 | Written by Samirah Baurtally

When and how did you join the company? 

I joined the company in 2017, starting in the property transfer department before moving to Company Secretarial. Having recently finished studying for a law qualification, I was looking for a role that would make use of the qualification. 

What is your business area responsible for?  

Many blocks of flats and freehold developments have Resident Management Companies (RMCs) that control how the development is run. These are private limited companies which means that they are registered at Companies House and so must comply with company law. We take care of the day-to-day administration of the RMCs, such as maintaining the register of members and making filings at Companies House.  

How does your business area help clients and customers?  

By taking care of the statutory compliance for the RMCs, this leaves the directors, who are property owners at the development, free to concentrate on looking after the places where they live. 

What is unique about Innovus?  

As company for over 1,600 RMCs, we have extensive experience of catering to all different sizes and types of RMC.  


  • Share
  • LinkedIn
  • X
  • Facebook